The Field Product Manager - Industrial Control Products (ICP) is responsible to define and drive Product strategy implementation in the region. His role will be to gather customers and market requirements and prioritizing products launching and new product developments in the region. He will work closely with sales, Central Business Unit, marketing communication and supply chain team to ensure customer satisfaction and revenues goals are met.
The Field Product Manager will also serve as the internal and external specialist for our product offerings and will possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy.
- In charge of Product lifecycle management: launching, maturity, end of Life and substitution of ICP product ranges.
- Define Price strategy (by country) to meet market requirements in the region
- Drive New Product Launches to meet Profit plan and Middle East strategic plan.
- Initiate with BU new Product Developments on Commercial Construction and Distribution and Retail segments to fit Middle East specific requirements
- Manage Product improvement to match Middle East business requirements.
- In charge of Competitive assessment in the region to identify and work on gaps closure.
- Be the owner of Product Data to make products ready to sell in the region.
- Jointly with sales prescription team work on getting utilities approvals (ADDC, SEWA, DEWA....etc.) in the region
- Provide Support on Configurations tools and softwares to sales team.
- Provide Support to sales team on key projects with customized solutions.
- Insure products are following Local trade marks in each country in the region.
- Make available all Marketing literatures to commercial construction sales segment team.
- Support the achievement of sales target for ICP product ranges in Middle East.
- Support the achievement of Local & End to End margins target for ICP product ranges.
- Provide Training for new products (within Eaton & with Customers)
- Provide Product Training for new joiners in Sales support team.
- Jointly with sales develop new customers partnership that requires Specific product solution.
WHAT SKILLS YOU NEED TO HAVE
- Should be an Electrical engineering graduate with minimum 10 years ME experience technical knowledge of LV Switchgear & Control gear and related IEC standards are required.
- Need good knowledge of LV Protection schemes, LV Power distribution, HVAC control logic, control panels & MCCs and motor applications in general.
- Strong technical knowledge of Industrial control products
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Knowledge of spoken Arabic is an added asset.
- Driving License is a must.
- Sound knowledge of Middle East markets and channels including techno-commercial info on competition products would be an added advantage.
- Should be willing to travel frequently in the ME region. Up to 25 percent travel.