Warning: include() [function.include]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/local/php-5.2.17-flock/lib/php/english.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/tmp:/var/sites) in /var/sites/d/dubaijobspot.com/public_html/lang/lang.php on line 70 Commercial Manager
Our client is one of the leading developers in the Middle East and has an opening for a Commercial Manager (client representative) to join their development team in Dubai.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage commercial and contractual arrangements associated with projects within the region.
- Monitor and assess progress of projects on a monthly basis.
- Management of commercial performance; cashflow, profit margin management, commercial value creation and commercial risk on all projects within the region.
- Management of commercial team to ensure assurance of project margin performance through accurate forecasting and identification of issues giving rise to commercial risk.
- Management of contract governance on all projects throughout the region.
- Understand the requirements of the clients in transport sector, where applicable and ensure that projects are managed commercially to satisfy those requirements.
- Identify any potential disputes, provide appropriate reports and ensure that issues are escalated appropriately.
- Ensure appropriate management of commercial risks.
- Resolve commercial and contractual disputes with the client and contractors
WHAT SKILLS YOU NEED TO HAVE
- A degree in Quantity Surveying/Civil Engineering
- At least 15 years post graduate experience
- A professional qualification e.g. MRICS, MCIOB
- Experience working in the Middle East with Developers