Warning: include() [function.include]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/local/php-5.2.17-flock/lib/php/english.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/tmp:/var/sites) in /var/sites/d/dubaijobspot.com/public_html/lang/lang.php on line 70 Camp Boss
Employment Type: Full Time
Monthly Salary: 4,000 - 5,999 AED
Benefits: Food, accommodation, Transport, telephone
Minimum Work Experience: 5-10 Years
Minimum Education Level: High-School / Secondary
Company Size: 51-200 Employees
Career Level: Mid-level
The Camp Boss is responsible for running and supervising the workers accommodation. The Workers Accommodation shall be located outside the city. The Camp boss shall look after all camp aspects in term of customer service, maintenance, operations and financial. Ability to raise reports to manager. Experience in running Worker's camps.
Duties and Responsibilities:
-verify and check compliances of camp on a day to day basis.
- Camp Administration
- Planning & Implementation
- Cost Control
- Local Purchase for soft furniture etc. as per company norms
- Rooms allotments as per company procedure
- Accommodations for new arrivals
- Checking rooms every day ( Any body absent or sick) keep record
- Any sick person arrange medication/transportation (If required)
- Supervision for House keeping (Cleaning of toilets, corridors, surrounding etc.)
- Supervision of Staff/Workers Canteen
- Co-ordination with Admin. Dept. for new arrivals/departures
- Co-ordination with Admin. Dept. for distribution of company letters etc.
- Camp Maintenance
Contract period 1 years with one +one extension
6 months probation period
Monthly mobile allowance
Annual paid leave (30 days)
Annual return ticket to country of origin (family not included)
-Good communication skills.
-Ability to prepare reports.
-Ability to solve problems.
-Strong personality with leadership character.
- Camp Clinic
- Security supervision (As per company guidelines)
- Transportation arrangements
- Information provider to the new arrivals about company timings/mess timings or any other schedule like shopping etc.
- Key Management
- Staff/Workers welfare
- Event Management
- Waste Management