The Field Product Manager LV Switchboards & ACB is responsible to define and drive Product strategy implementation in the region His role will be to gather customers and market requirements and prioritizing products launching and new product developments in the region. He will work closely with sales, Central Business Unit, marketing communication and supply chain team to ensure customer satisfaction and revenues goals are met.
The Field Product Manager will also serve as the internal and external specialist for our product offerings and will possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy.
- In charge of Product lifecycle management: launching, maturity, end of Life and substitution of LV Switchboard systems and ACB product range.
- Define Price strategy (by country) to meet market requirements in the region
- Drive New Product Launches to meet Profit plan and Middle East strategic plan.
- Initiate with BU new Product Developments on commercial Construction segment to fit Middle East specific requirements
- Manage Product improvement to match Middle East business requirements on commercial construction segment.
- In charge of Competitive assessment in the region to identify and work on gap closure.
- Be the owner of Product Data to make products ready to sell in the region.
- Jointly with sales prescription team work on getting utilities approvals (ADDC, SEWA, DEWA....etc.) in the region
- Provide Support on Configurations tools and softwares to sales team.
- Provide Support to sales team on key projects with customized solutions.
- Insure products are following Local trade marks in each country in the region.
- Make available all Marketing literatures to commercial construction sales segment team.
- Support the achievement of sales target for LV Switchboard system and ACB product ranges in Middle East.
- Support the achievement of Local & End to End margins target for LV Switchboard systems and ACB product ranges.
- Provide Training for new products (within Eaton & with Customers)
- Provide Product Training for new joiners in Sales support team.
- Jointly with sales develop new customers partnership that require Specific product solution.
- Should be an Electrical engineering graduate with minimum 15 years ME experience with a reputed panel builder or a similar role with a LV Switchboard system manufacturer.
- Good presentation skills, strong technical knowledge of LV Switchgear, especially ACBs and MCCBs, type testing requirement of LV Switchboards and related IEC standards are required.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Knowledge of spoken Arabic is an added asset.
- Driving License is a must.
- Sound knowledge of Middle East markets and channels including techno-commercial info on competition products would be an added advantage.
- Should be willing to travel frequently in the ME region. Up to 25 percent travel.