A multinational, luxury brand company are currently looking for a Administration Executive on a TEMPORARY CONTRACT for a period of one month (July - August).
This person will be responsible for:
- Arranging travel and hotel bookings for staff and guests
- Screening telephone calls, general enquiries and requests
- Arranging visas for employees and guest
- Managing the incoming & outgoing couriers
- Maintain and coordinate in ordering business cards, letterheads, office stationery, etc
- Collecting & keeping CVs accordingly, maintaining & updating filling system
- Responsible for making Free Zone Gate Pass
- Managing administrative duties to include but not limited to faxing, copying, and book binding
- Coordinating with supplier for cheque collections
- Greeting employees, incoming clients and guest and make sure that all are being attended.
- Coordinate availability of the meetings rooms
- Monitoring the cleanliness of the office
- Arranging pick up/drop off for guest/ employee (Taxi service)
- Ordering food for some colleagues & MD
- Making weekly newsletter, updating the Bulletin Board in regular basis
This person should ideally have a background in working with a luxury brand, within an administrative capacity.
This candidate must have experience in the above job duties, within the UAE.
MUST be on husband's/father's sponsorship.
Should be able to communicate effectively with colleagues at all levels.
This candidate must be proactive, extremely organised and available to interview and start shortly.